Nfu-Oh 559 and 560 - Teal Comparison

A note - you should be able to click on my pics to get a better image. I recommend that but please ignore any cuticle crud that you may witness!

Two more from the sale over at Fabuloustreet. These are 559 and 560. I compared them to Rescue Beauty Lounge Teal and no dupe but 559 is in the same teal family just lighter.

Left to right is 560, RBL Teal and 559. 560 is a green based teal and 559 is a deep teal but lighter than RBL Teal. The formula on these were better than the greens but not perfect. 560 was two coats and gave me no problems and 559 was two coats (and could have used a third) and was on the thin side.

Here is a bottle pic that shows the color difference really well.



Here is a shot under the Ott lite.



This one is outdoors.



I have three more but I just had to put the Nfu-Oh's away before I threw them at the wall. I will be showing them when my patience is a bit better.

3 comments

WizardsOfBling April 10, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Love 560! I wonder how close it is to OPI "Jade is the new Black"?

~April

LB April 10, 2010 at 6:48 AM

560 is teal and the OPI is green. They aren't even close in color. 560 is closer to RBL Teal but lighter. I have yet to find something in my stash close to the OPI.

Polish Hoarder June 24, 2010 at 5:04 PM

Oh thanks for this comparison!! I have RBL "Teal" and I was just wondering if it was similar to #560. Now it is going on my shopping list! :)

Post a Comment