Nfu-Oh 563 and Rescue Beauty Lounge Orbis Non Sufficit

Nfu-Oh 563 is a dusty army green creme. Great color and the formula is good. I find it is the jelly polishes that give me problems. I put it on and it reminded me of RBL Orbis Non Sufficit so I compared them.

Here they are in the bottle under the Ott light.



On the hand in sun. RBL is on the ring finger - third from the left.



Close up in the sun with Nfu-Oh on the left and RBL on the right.



Close up under the Ott light with Nfu-Oh on the top and RBL on the bottom.



You can see that the Nfu-Oh is a bit lighter and yellow based. The RBL is darker with more grey and slightly cooler in color. In the house I can't see much of a difference and in the sun there is a bigger difference. They aren't dupes but if you like those dusty/murky colors Nfu-Oh 563 is a good choice.

2 comments

Erudio Ergo Sum May 2, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Ooh, thanks for the comparison to ONS. I wonder how it would compare to RBL No More Wore?

LB May 2, 2010 at 5:28 AM

I will put that on my to do list and post a comparison. Look for it mid-month.

Post a Comment