China Glaze Here Kitty, Kitty

I bought China Glaze Here Kitty, Kitty for the name. I didn't buy it for the color since sheer pink and me just don't go together. I'm almost sure this one is from the 2001 African Safari collection. This one is on the old side and discontinued.

It's a sheer mauve/pink with a hint of shimmer. Alone it's pretty and soft and very much a "girlie" color. The mauve tone gives it a slightly different spin. Over a nude it's along the same but a tad deeper in color. Over black it's pretty wicked.

All photos were taken under my Ott but color is accurate.

Here is the bottle. I like bottle photos - I can't help it!



Alone on the nails.





Over OPI Miso Happy With This Color.



Over black - you can see the slight purple and pink sparkle it has.



Not the most exciting color but I like it - mostly over black. I keep it because of the name.

1 comment

xibalba May 13, 2010 at 12:00 PM

I love this over black!

Post a Comment