W.I.C. by Herome in Endinburgh and Konad

I got this in a swap and first thought it was nail art. It's in a slim bottle like those nail art polishes but it is actually polish. This tickled me for some reason I can't explain. It's a shimmery yellow green which is awesome! The formula was pretty good too. I have no clue about this brand beyond the two I got but I think they are neat.

Anyone have any info on this brand? I'll google but I like to hear real life information.





I decided to Konad over it with stamp M60 using a green polish from Konad and Northern Lights gold over it. It's very subtle since it is green on green but that is what I was going for.

2 comments

xibalba May 26, 2010 at 12:45 PM

:)
This brand is mostly known for nail treatment like hardner polish, creams etc.

LB May 27, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Ahh, well the polish is neat! Thanks for the info.

Post a Comment