Bundle Monster BM10

Bundle Monster plate BM10.

The plate.

3 comments

Skulda July 9, 2010 at 2:19 PM

I don't understand why they don't make larger images for full nail designs. I'd never be able to use them unless my nails were filed to the quick! What about long nail peoples?! :(

LB July 9, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Double stamping seems to be the only solution. The fact that they are small is what appeals to me. Most plates are a tad too big for my nails.

Caitlyn July 10, 2010 at 11:05 AM

I don't like the monster bundle plates *shrugs* I'm happy with my konads and some other fauxnads that have bigger full nail designs. In fact, some of them are so big that they cover like 1 1/2 of my nails ^^ but I still like that better than having large free edges with no pattern on them.

But I'd like konad - or someone else - to do 2 plates, one with different camo designs and one with different marble designs, so that you don't have to fuss around with water marbleling, but can easily stamp your marble-pattern on your nail.
There is one konad plate that already has one kind of marblepattern, but I'd like to have some others ;)

Post a Comment