CND Night Factory Duo: Urban Oasis and Teal Sparkle

I couldn't wait to get my hands on these. The minute I saw the Night Factory set for sale at Transdesign I snatched it up. So glad I did because they are both really, really lovely. Urban Oasis is a teal creme that has a gorgeous formula and is a one coater. It leans slightly green and has a muted/dusty look. It dries with a high shine and I just love it. Teal Sparkle is a cool effect. It's a combination of teal, gold and blue mini glass fleck shimmer. It looks like the shimmer/sparkle that Zoya Charla has without the color base.

Here is Urban Oasis. *sigh* So pretty.





Here is Teal Sparkle over it. Again, so pretty. I suggest clicking for a larger photo because it is worth it.









2 comments

Tara September 19, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Ooooh I WANT!!! I love dark teal, its my favorite color, and this is such a sexy polish that I'm blushing a little. If I could take this polish to dinner, give it a nice glass of wine, take it home with me, and do bad things to it (paint my nails with it a lot, what were you thinking!!) I'd be very, very happy.

Elfin814 September 19, 2010 at 11:42 AM

I ordered this from TransDesign as soon as a saw it too! Couldn't pass it up, especially since it was half the price that they had it for at bebeautiful.com!

Post a Comment