Glitterbomb!

Glitter is not a top choice in my polish world. I like them but there has to be something about them that draws me - the texture, the color or the glitter itself. Not that I am picky but I am selective. Here is a few of the glitter polishes that I enjoy.

Glitterbomb!!

Sinful Hottie over black.







Nina Ultra Pro Purple Xing is purple and busy. Got this one at Sally's.







Color Club Object of Envy is green! Loved the whole Glitter Vixen collection from Color Club.







Maybelline Pot of Gold I tend to wear over reds.







Claire's Chunky Green has little round gold pieces.







Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink is an awesome pink.







Nubar Blue/Silver Glitter has a really fine texture and is oddly elegant on my hands.







Nubar Purple Rain Glitter is gorgeous!







China Glaze Atlantis is a bottle of holo glitter goodness. I want something like this in green.





6 comments

L September 9, 2010 at 11:08 AM

I love GLITTER!!!!!!

myclumsyheart September 9, 2010 at 12:07 PM

You are so brave for swatching this much glitter!

april brooks September 9, 2010 at 1:15 PM

I'm not big into glitter polishes either, but it looks like we have the same taste in glitters when we do go for them! I love Sinful Hottie especially.

Millie September 9, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Nice glitters! I'm loving glitter more and more lately, although I am selective too. I'm not a huge fan of glitter that looks bumpy or needs 10 coats of top coat to be smooth.

Anonymous September 10, 2010 at 7:58 AM

Sinful Hottie is HOT! I also like SH Rockstar Pink and how densely packed it is. I have a dupe (pretty sure it is) of Maybelline's Pot of Gold but doesn't it annoy you that it's so sparse on the nail? I wish it were more densely packed, then I possibly would love mine more. :(

LB September 10, 2010 at 10:04 PM

I actually like Pot of Gold for the sparse look. Like little gold coins on the nail. It's different.

Post a Comment