Nars Pokerface

I was so on the fence with this one. Lighter purple's can be great or terrible on me and luckily this one is great. I was suprised at how much I love this one on me. It's delicate without being pastel or stark. The formula is a dream! One coat - though I added another for the photos to cover a chip I had. It has subtle silver shimmer. *sigh* I love Nars. The best part that this was a birthday gift. Thank you Terni!!

Sometimes a polish just makes you go, "Damn, this looks good on me!"







3 comments

Jette Fromm February 5, 2011 at 11:25 AM

I'm one of the unfortunate that loves the colour but it just doesn't suit me. Consider yourself very lucky to be able to pull this off; it looks gorgeous on you :)

Alexis February 5, 2011 at 11:46 AM

SOoOoO Gorgeous on your nails

Terni February 5, 2011 at 5:00 PM

O, I love it on you! I think I'm going to pick up a bottle for myself with that code you posted. And, Desperado, for sure.

Post a Comment