Revlon Grey Suede

I forgot I had this. I'm going through my stash and I'm finding surprises. Keep checking through the weekend since I'll be adding stuff to the blog sale.

This is what I wanted Rescue Beauty Lounge Grunge to look like on me. An elegant nude with just a hint of pink and very subtle shimmer. Wow. I am really, really impressed with the formula, color and wear of this polish. I only needed two coats and got great coverage and wear. I usually pass on Revlon because the colors aren't original and the formula doesn't usually impress me. They can also be a bit pricey unless you catch a sale. This one though is a total winner. The best part? It was only $2. The bad part? It was/is limited edition. Revlon you really need to make this core.

If you are paler than pale (like me) and RBL Grunge was kind of eh to you - this may be worth tracking down.







3 comments

jaljen February 12, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Weird name. Can't see the shimmer but this is pretty.

Shaimaa February 13, 2011 at 1:11 AM

I never tried Revlon before but that first time to know that they have that shade , Its look perfect on your nails

LB February 13, 2011 at 9:07 AM

It is a weird name and the shimmer is very, very subtle. Actually it is more a creme.

Post a Comment