Rivka Lilly

I bought this from Paula at Colecao de Esmalte and had a great experience! Paula is such a sweetheart. Wonderful customer service, questions answered quickly even with the time difference and the polish arrived very well packed and in great time. She even kindly picked me up a few bottles of polish that were not on her site. See? A sweetheart! So if you are interested in the Rivka holographic polishes feel free to drop her an e-mail at paula@colecaodeesmalte.com.br or you can contact her through her website. I can't recommend her enough.

Now if I could find a source for the Golden Rose metallics that I want. I'm so greedy!

This is Lilly. A soft blue that looks like it has a bit grey in it. It's not stark and is a soft but not invisible holo. Really nice formula. I only needed one coat and had no issue with bald sports or dragging.





Post a Comment