China Glaze Love Marilyn

Lloyd was really ill and I had to give him meds and subcutaneous fluids. Scared the crap out of me. I didn't want to hurt him while I was shoving pills down his throat so the nails got trimmed. I don't think he appreciates my sacrifice or the very large amount of money I put out for what turned out to be a hairball from hell. Ingrate. He's much, much better now but I think I have an ulcer. I know I have more grey hair.

I have to admit that I don't understand the Marilyn Monroe connection with the Eye Candy collection. It seems so odd. It makes me wonder if someone at China Glaze really loves her and wanted to make a collection using her as a theme. Great collection though and Love Marilyn is a stunner! This is one coat over a deep red creme.




1 comment

Pretty December 21, 2011 at 2:15 AM

Popover's it

Post a Comment