Nails by Laura Black and White Ball

I updated the Jessica Spring 2012 Awakening post. The bottles I received were labelled incorrectly and since I didn't receive any PR information I just assumed they were correct. They weren't. I fixed the post to show the correct (I hope) names for each polish. Thanks to the commenter for alerting me.

I have to stay off Etsy. I ran across Nails by Laura and saw that she has a few black and white glitter polishes. I am a sucker for black and white glitters! This looks like Cover Band Sticks 'n Stones but Black & White Ball has a clear base. I really like it! Also, she shipped the polish in a sweet little hat box - very nice touch. If you are looking for a way to satisfy a craving for a black and white glitter I highly recommend this one. 

I bought this from Nails by Laura and she has a Facebook page. I am wearing it over Diamond Cosmetics Plum-Crazy for You. I'm not happy with these photos. The purple is a day old and looking a bit worn. I'm going to have to re-visit this glitter. 






Post a Comment