Butter London Scuppered

Butter London has been really impressing me of late. Such lovely colors! I bought Scuppered from b-glowing and I *think* it's a holiday color but I am not sure. All I know is that I saw it at b-glowing and snatched it up. 

Scuppered is a bronze/copper foil loaded with shimmer and it has pink and golden sparkles and green flecks. It's really, really much better in reality since photos do not do this polish justice. Two coats and the formula was a bit tricky since it is fluffy and wanted to create bald spots. I just let the first coat dry a bit before I applied the second. Not a huge issue but not a perfect formula but I don't care! It's just so damn pretty and lively.

Lots of photos because I can. 









Blurred to try and show the sparkle Scuppered has. 



Post a Comment