F4 Polish Ice Cold

I was going to wear ManGlaze ILF alone but we just did not get along. I found the formula to be runny and sheer. I needed four coats for it to be even and opaque but the most annoying part was that it wouldn't dry. After about an hour I could still easily dent it and three hours later I lost a bit of the polish by the tip of the nail. You can see the middle finger in the photos below with the chipping. Grrr! I didn't have a lot of time to change so I just added some glitter. Glitter makes everything a bit better. I reached for F4 Polish in Ice Cold. 

I'm happy with the F4 Polish but not with ManGlaze which is a pity because ILF is a lovely color. I've decided after buying and using a few ManGlaze polishes that I am just not impressed with them. Ah well, there are lots of other brands to try!





Post a Comment