Sinful Colors Winter Wonder

Don't forget to check out the raffle!

I tend to not pay too much attention to Sinful Colors displays but the Winter Shimmer display looked interesting. There are all sorts of glitters and shimmers but most are dupes to other colors but I like the drugstore option. They are cheaper and generally easier to find and purchase. I picked up Winter Wonder even though I knew it was a pretty close dupe to Zoya FeiFei and OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service. 

Winter Wonder is really shimmery and pretty but has a very thin formula. I tried wearing it alone but after four coats I still had visible nail. I also needed to wait a bit for the first coat to settle before I applied the next coat because it pooled and dragged. I found Essie Bobbing for Baubles to be the perfect base coat. It allows the smokey blue/grey base of Winter Wonder to show really well. 

These photos don't show the POW factor that the shimmer has in reality. It's not shy at all. 






Post a Comment