Jessica Cosmetics Platinum Wishes

When I first saw the bottle of Platinum Wishes I thought it was going to be a glitter bomb. It looks very dense in the bottle but it actually goes on very fine. I don't think there is anyway you could get this opaque so it is a layering glitter for sure. It is full of micro glitter in shades of blue and green and orange/copper and it has a subtle duochrome aspect. It reminds me of the Ozotic Elytra glitters but without the strong color flip. 

I think this would be perfect for someone who prefers a subtle glitter. Or maybe someone who is new to glitter. It was very easy to remove which was nice. I bought this from Ebay but Ninjapolish has it for sale as well. 

This is one coat over Diamond Cosmetics Once in a Blue Moon. 







Here it is over black. 






Post a Comment